Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Even more sights to see

I am back in Florida and working on my visa application again. Hopefully I´ll have more to share soon. In the meantime, just a few photos from my journey home.

I was lucky to find the UFO Welcome Center listed on Google Maps when I was driving through a small town. All I can say is that I think we need to invest a bit more in our welcome centers or the aliens are going to turn around and go home. 
I have a vague recollection of Yogi Bear and his propensity for stealing laden picnic baskets from my early childhood. 
The drives are more bearable with frequent stops for walks or bike rides. By the time I hit South Carolina, I had found spring, with blooming daffodils, the sounds of spring peepers, and deliciously warm weather.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Looks like you are always on the lookout for good places to visit on your trips. I so enjoy your posts!

adventures and misadventures abroad said...

Good luck with the VISA!

de-I said...

I totally agree. If this is all we can offer aliens visiting our planet, it is no wonder that our alien tourism business has fallen on hard times.

alexis said...

I would love to know who took this initiative and have a look at their guest book