Friday, April 18, 2008

Blech.

I was going to write this informative little post all about what physics and video cameras have to do with each other, but my immune system has failed me again and I'm only in the office to spread my germs and then leave. (What is it with this place? I haven't been well since I got to Boulder. Andrew is overwhelmed by the whining that accompanies this much sickness.)

So I promise more soon. Now, off to enjoy the sunshiny (not to worry that I'll be spoiled  - it snowed yesterday) and 70 degree day by laying in bed and hacking up a lung.

Toodle-oo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it is the shock to your system from having all this sunshine and being foreced to breath air with out the minimum amount of particulates and polluting gases that you've become accustomed to in D.C.

alexis said...

beterschap!