Monday, April 21, 2008

More new specs

Yes, the mountain fresh air seems to have done me in. I'm longing to return to pollen encrusted, pollution filled Maryland. I'm doing my best to vanquish these germs, but it's a bit too early to put up the "Mission Accomplished" banner, except, um, considering when the last one was hung, it's probably exactly appropriate. In the meantime, here's a photo of my newest pair of glasses, my very first pair of frameless glasses. How many pairs can I own, do you think, before I'll have to admit to being the Imelda Marcos of eyeglasses? 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I ever thought I would hear the name RM and Imelda Marcos in the same sentence

Bernice said...

I like how the glasses look on you.

Bernice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bernice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

LOVE the new glasses. excellent choice!

Matty Lau said...

Ooooh, a very modern, sleek and stylish look!

stef said...

yes I love the frameless look on you!