Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday lunch

The weather is lovely right now, so we decided to have lunch in the garden. (But the summer is coming, I'm afraid! We've already had a few hot and muggy days, and such days strike fear into the hearts of all in South Florida.)

I was enjoying the debut of my brand new petticoat, and Andrew enjoyed the double helping of burgers.
The dog and cat are still in the "getting to know you phase," so they can sit together in the same room, but only when the dog is restrained and the citronella spray (used to communicate to Ada that she's been bad) is at the ready.
The cat, of course, is well-accustomed to spending the day tied to a string.

6 comments:

Matty Lau said...

Wow, look at your hair! It looks so long now!

de-I said...

And so period styled as usual.

Your two pets look like to unhappy Middle Eastern antagonists being forced to the negotiation table.

Ellie said...

I have the same comment as Matty! Wow your hair is getting long! Oh, and the food and petticoat and animals look nice, too.

alexis said...

corn on the cob! Can you get that all year round in FL??

Bernice said...

I almost expected to see you on a tether. Since half of your family is already. How is the training with Ada going?

Bernice said...

I almost expected to see you on a tether. Since half of your family is already. How is the training with Ada going?