Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bar Harbor

Because I'm too lazy to write a proper post, but am overwhelmed by guilt because I really owe you a post, here are some photos from my trip to Maine. My thanks to the organizers, both for the conference itself, and for these photos, which I stole from them.

I am unconvinced by my colleague's argument:

Yes, even in twenty-fourth grade, we still sit around in a circle on the floor when we have discussions:

Maine is incredibly, insanely beautiful in the summer:

No, we're not reenacting a sacrificial scene to the gods of tenure, we're gazing at the stars:

5 comments:

alexis said...

24th grade... hehehehe.

stef said...

Aw. Thanks for sharing! I've never been to Maine. It looks gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Thanks for putting them on your blog.

Unknown said...

Your colleague's argument was airtight!

Anonymous said...

aww..PERG summer camp, right before school begins. :)