Monday, October 08, 2007

(Glower)

My brother called me last night to tell me about someone who had done something not very nice to him. (Since this isn't his blog, I don't think I should be any more specific than that.) It made me soooo mad. Even though my brother is thirty, has a wife and a child, four cats, and a mortgage, I still like think that as the big sister, it's my job to protect him, and I hate it when people don't treat him right.

I offered to go over to Ohio and straighten this guy out, but my brother thought that he could probably take care of it himself. Ahem. I suppose he can. I guess I'll just sit here and think revengeful thoughts on his behalf.

4 comments:

alexis said...

awwww! We younger sibling appreciate it. Stef used to try to drive me home at night in Chicago well into my 20's

Anonymous said...

I say we have a Revenge-thought-a-thon amongst the clan!

stef said...

Grrr. Now I'm mad too and I don't even know what happened! I'll get in the car and drive down there...

Anonymous said...

I send the "bird poop on your head and car", "stinky farts and feet", and "all around bad day" curses at that fellow for several days! Also, I hope that this fellow's grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles and all other elders will let him know how deeply he has shamed his family with such bad behavior.