Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Trip to the Midwest, Part 1

I have recently completed a cultural exchange with my friend Matty, who does all the behind-the-scenes work on this blog. Last year I went and visited her family in Chinatown (in New York) for Chinese New Year. This year, she returned the favor by accompanying me to Ohio for the Fourth of July. Her husband, the two of us, and my boyfriend piled into the physicsmobile and took a nine hour trip to the Great Midwest.

Her husband Jonny Goldstein, has his own terrific blog, mainly with posts about video blogging. He posted a terrific interview with my brother's mother-in-law which featured her world-famous Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad. Check out the July 6th posting of the intervew here:

http://jonnygoldstein.com/

More details and pictures of the trip to follow in the next posting.

No comments: