Thursday, May 03, 2012

You can go home again

Tomorrow I am going on vacation. Andrew couldn't take time off right now, so I decided a good option (not to mention the frugal choice) was to spend a week in Ohio with my family. The only tourist-type event I have scheduled is a trip to Falling Water, a house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, which I've never managed to see in spite of the fact that it's almost directly in between Ohio and Maryland. Other than that, I hope to do all the special things I associate with Ohio and family - a visit to my niece's and nephew's soccer games, a long morning going to garage sales, and attending the school play in which my parents' exchange student is acting.

3 comments:

Gill - UK said...

Hope you have a lovely break - it's a good time to go visiting the homestead.
Andrew will survive - you've stocked up the freezer!

de-I said...

And I know that your parents will be the ones most pleased to see you :)

alexis said...

sad that your hubby can't join you but I agree it's a lovely way to use the free time!