Sunday, July 13, 2014

San Francisco, Part Two

...and here are the rest of the highlights from my vacation. My cousin and her husband through an awesome Fourth of July Party, complete with inflatable water slide, face paint, champagne, and a parade for the kids. Kids decorated their bikes and drove up and down the road for their clapping parents. 
 K used the provided facepaint to paint her entire body as the American flag. This picture only shows her face, but it took several days to get all the paint off her.
 B took his parade duties very seriously.
 My sister-in-law. As the photographer in her family, she's rarely in photos, so I made sure to snap her a few times.
My brother has perfected his technique for pancake specialization. He uses watered down batter and a turkey baster to sketch the shape, then fills it in. The kids got dogs and cats. I requested a dodecahedron, but got a cube. Still, it was pretty cool.

4 comments:

Gill - UK said...

Perhaps you'll get the dodecahedron next time.

de-I said...

I think there needs to be some kind of geometrical shape pancake competition. I bet AinA would be all over it.

alexis said...

omg, I am in awe of those pancake skills! I will need to learn the technique from him when we are there in the winter...

Bernice said...

Only you would request a shape like that. Did your brother have to look it up or did he know what it was?