Monday, July 20, 2015

Hard Times

Today I begin a 12-day stretch of work, six of which will be 14-hour days at a conference. I've been attending this conference for almost ten years, and I have lots of friends there, but mainly I spend my time in meetings. There's no doubt that the next 12 days will be wearing for little old introverted me. In addition, Saturday is the second anniversary of Andrew's death, so that's an ever present thought in my mind right now. As a result, there will probably be radio silence until August.

4 comments:

adventures and misadventures abroad said...

Hang in there - you will get through it.

Gill - UK said...

There's a lot to be said for keeping busy

de-I said...

Agree with Gloria. But don't forget that accepting sorrow is a good thing too! We'll hear from you in a couple of weeks.

alexis said...

lots of love from this side of the pond. Thinking of you!!