Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Working Holiday

Here at Styling with Renee Michelle All Inclusive Vacations, we strive to provide our guests with action-packed holidays. Every day is filled strenuous physical activity, destined to make you feel grateful when you finally get to go home and rest.
This is the current state of my bedroom. My mother has spent the last two days pulling up the carpet in my bedroom. It was glued to the plywood subfloor. After much scraping, we can see one-third of the floor. After my mother leaves, the guest room will be open. Which of readers is ready to take her place?

7 comments:

de-I said...

Styling at Renee Michelle All Inclusive Vacations is beginning to sound suspiciously like a sister company in philosophy to Pooh Lee Shah Travel :(

Gill - UK said...

Couldn't you persuade your mother to stay 'til the job is complete?

alexis said...

holy crap! That carpet doesn't look like it came off without a fight!

Bernice said...

Today I split my time between scraping and mowing grass with a weed eater. Don't know which is worse!

Bernice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
de-I said...

Bernice, you may need to think about changing travel agents.

Carissa said...

Awesome job Bernice!