Thursday, March 06, 2008

Even the trees are styling

Because of work, I'm going to be going to Colorado for most of the month of April. It's a great opportunity, and I'm happy to have the chance to go work there for a bit. But I've been a bit disappointed that I'll miss spring in Maryland, because Maryland does spring better than anywhere else I've lived. There's just enough cold weather in the winter so that you really appreciate the warm weather, and the trees and bushes just erupt with color.

But today I looked out my window and saw a little bit of spring. And I rejoiced, for I am happy to have moved from a basement apartment to an attic apartment, and I am happy to see these beauties:

3 comments:

Bernice said...

Flowers in MD and ice in Ohio. Save some flowers for our visit.

Anonymous said...

One of the few things that I miss about the East and the Mid-Atlantic in particular are the azealas and dogwoods of spring - truly spectacular

stef said...

I miss Spring!