Friday, March 21, 2008

It's done!

Remember the whining posts you endured, where I complained about my sawdust-filled house? Well, the complaints will now cease. I announce a new addition to our family: the window seat.
It's beautiful! It's sturdy! It can hold our entire liquor supply plus the good silver! (Hmm, have I just tipped off the thieves reading this? But really, how much resale value does half a bottle of brandy have?)

I love it. (And the guy who made it, of course, but I'll try not to get too mushy on you.)

6 comments:

Bernice said...

That is a beautiful piece of furniture. Too bad the builder doesn't live closer to me. I have a couple of things I am dreaming of.

alexis said...

indeed - worth the dust I'd say!

Matty Lau said...

wow! It came out beautifully. I agree with Alexis, definitely worth a few weeks of dust.

Anonymous said...

Great job, Andrew! It's fabulous.

stef said...

Really really gorgeous. Sometimes it is best to go through the pain to get things right I guess!

Anonymous said...

I love the wood tone. Very nice. Too bad you will be living so long without your love after everyone in the family kidnaps him at the August reception, holding him hostage to do their projects.