Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Midwest travels

We took a fast weekend trip to Ohio. (Pictures here and here) Since I have the laptop (and Andrew never wants to share the driving anyway) I worked the whole way there. If you had passed us headed west on I-70, you would have seen me sitting in the passenger seat of the station wagon, a coat draped over my head and a laptop. (It was the only way I could watch video while sitting in a bright car.)

We spent the weekend with my brother, who has a brand new little boy. He's one of the easiest babies I've ever seen. He only cries if he's hungry. After he gulps down a bottle (I forsee a future as a competitive eater) you can just set him back down and he's asleep.

My three year old niece already knows more lyrics to ABBA songs than I do. I will brushing up on them before I go next time so we can have a proper sing-a-long.

4 comments:

unclem-nm said...

Is teaching the young to learn ABBA songs a good thing to be doing?

Matty Lau said...

"If you change your mind, I'm the first in line, baby, I'm still free, take a chance on me..."
Does this mean you will start exploring the disco-side of style now too to have a "proper sing-a-long" to ABBA?

alexis said...

I loved the pictures, seems like it was a really good weekend!!

stef said...

Ah, sweet good babies are a delight!