Sunday, November 01, 2009

My Halloween

This isn't my pumpkin, but it is sitting outside my house. Even though it's a little gross, it still makes me laugh. (The jack o'lantern consumed all those beers, if it's not clear.)I bet you'll never guess what Andrew is:**
And me, agitating for women's rights, about a century too late.
We even ran out of candy to give the trick-or-treaters, so we're lucky the house wasn't egged. Happy Halloween.

** Really, you couldn't guess, could you? Neither could anyone else. Human pincushion is a good try, but actually he's a flu virus.

6 comments:

Gill - UK said...

The English Education System has spent the last few years trying to crush the creative spirit - to misquote Tony Blair - 'What are my priorities SATS, SATS, SATS'
Well they obviously did not suceed with Andrew!!

Gill - UK said...

Frank UK said
Does the picture give a true representation of the proposed flu virus (which one?)in terms of the magnitude of scale?

Charly said...

Wuff,
you're right! Grüne Männchen means Police! Great photos!
LG Charly

stef said...

LOL! john guessed some kind of molecule or something- that's pretty close. ;)

Matty Lau said...

RMG, your costume came out fabulously. I can see you marching down the avenue with the likes of Susan B. Anthony!
My mind regarding A's costume was more on a physics level. I was trying to figure out what atom had exploded.

de-I said...

I would totally never have guessed - though I figured it had to be something scientific.