Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Phi, the physics wonder cat

Every time I go to download pictures on to my computer, so that I can post a few here, I find that Andrew has used the camera to take several dozen pictures of the cat. His dedication to her is probably even greater then mine, for when she meows at five a.m., I'm inclined to lock her in the living room so I can get me some more shut-eye, while Andrew gets up and feeds her, then lets her outside.

Some further testimony to his devotion to Phi:





There you have it, ladies and gents. A styling cat with a devoted photographer.
More news soon.

5 comments:

alexis said...

awwww, your cat is so photogentic! it's no wonder he can't resist taking pictures.

stef said...

well, she IS lovely.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Andrew. Remember how many pictures I took of Phi in the Christmas tree?

Anonymous said...

What hight style cat would be without their own personal photographer?

Anonymous said...

Study carefully the last photo - are the feet the remains of Phi's breakfast?