Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And now we break from our regularly scheduled program

I don't even have a good excuse for why I haven't posted. All I can say is that I recently figured out that General Relativity, often referred to as "Gee Are" really should be referred to as "grrrrr."

How about some wedding pictures to distract you?
Andrew apologizes for a cheeky remark- good practice for the rest of our marriage.
The fathers, probably practicing their after-dinner speeches.
Andrew and his parents outside the church.My mother celebrates the fact that both of her children are married off by finishing off a magnum of champagne.

Have a terrific Thanksgiving, everyone.

6 comments:

Bernice said...

You expect a Christmas gift after posting that picture? I don't think so.

stef said...

Hee hee. Fab pics!

Gill - UK said...

Don't worry RM. I think the bottle was empty before your mother raised it to her lips - but it does look incriminating. One might think that your observations were astute!

alexis said...

bottle? Oh, I was looking at the dress - really lovely Aunt B!

Anonymous said...

Yes Andrew get use to that look and the apology a lot

Bernice what's the problem, that's the way we usually see you :)

Anonymous said...

B-

I know better! I have full confidence the bottle was empty. And, I'll always accept a Christmas gift... ;-)