Friday, March 06, 2015

Snow days

DC hasn't had it nearly as bad as Boston, but the weather has been pretty wintery lately. The last two days were work-at-home days, which is what my organization does when it's too treacherous to ask people to commute. I get to work cozily at home, with the animals napping besides me. In the evenings, I head out for a long walk. On snow days, I can usually convince a friend or two to come along because they're tired of being housebound as well.
Ada dearly loves snow. Heck, she even likes sleet. As long as she can be outside, she's happy.
Photo credits to my friend J.

2 comments:

Gill - UK said...

Ada seems to be savouring the snow - what an expressive animal.

alexis said...

I love it. The humans all bundled up, Ada standing blissfully naked (well for a dog) in all that snow!