Tuesday, April 03, 2018

The Big Easy

     This week I'm on vacation with my family in New Orleans. Having seven people in the house means I'm finding it harder than usual to find a time to blog.
     So far, the weather has been great and we are packing in the tourist activities. We went kayaking yesterday. My father and I paired up and were assigned the least navigable kayak I've ever been in. Still, the sun was shining, we saw an alligator, and nobody ended up in the water, so it was a win.

5 comments:

alexis said...

Work that hat lady! That sun is going nowhere near your eyes.

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Laugh all you want at my dewy-fresh face perpetually shielded from the sun, cousin!

de-I said...

And you came back from the kayaking with 7 of you despite the alligator. Good job!

adventures and misadventures abroad said...

Do you find any time for solitude?

A's Mum said...

I don't think the alligator was too impressed.