Tuesday, October 21, 2008

All quiet on the Eastern Front

I seem to have no time, and yet I have nothing to tell you about. Our house is a busy beehive of work. Andrew spends every spare moment coding, trying to get a program to run and give him data (sweet data!) before his conference in November. I alternate between homework and trying to write a draft of a paper.

Luckily, this weekend I went on a cooking spree and we have been well fed during our work. I made a particularly lovely dessert which layers homemade lemon curd and lemon mousse. So when I'm totally frustrated by space-time as we know it (that was a general relativity reference, by the way) the lemon mousse soothes me.

5 comments:

alexis said...

how you are a rail-thin girl given your stress techniques, is a mystery to me :P

stef said...

lemon curd AND lemon mousse? Why no pics?

Anonymous said...

I love lemon flavored desserts - please forward recipe please

Anonymous said...

Alexis, when I super-stressed, my appetite fails me. That's the un-healthy but natural way to stay slim.

Matty Lau said...

Imagine space-time, like a big bowl of lemon mousse. Then matter is like lumps of candied citrus peel. Where there is matter, there is a dimpling effect in the mousse...